Butterfly, Rotary, Tablet Valves
CORA has leadership position among the best EU manufacturers of powder handling systems for Pharma, API and CPI applications. We have customised several hundred systems based on actual trials with customer powder samples in our technology / R&D centre in Altopascio, Lucca (Italy). This facility is open to all customers for free trials with their own products. Completely automated systems can be supplied working from single control panel tailor-made for limited manual intervention (hence less error prone) in highly sterile zones (hygiene intact) Since 1985 we have over the years built an impressive clientele among pharmaceutical gialnts like Bayer, Pfizer, Eli Lilly, GSK and Novartis. Our valves are once a life time investment with nothing to replace except a teflon bush say in 10 years even in vaccum duties. We are pleased to note that our products are benchmarked for performance and imitated (miserably) by competition. We also provide certification for supporting cGMP, CIP/SIP norms USFDA standards globally.
- Experienced manufacturers of powder handling systems since 1985
- Butterfly, rotary, & double valves and flow control solutions – for powders
- Magnetic bridge breakers for hoppers & silos
- Containment solutions for sterile zone or reactor feed zones
- Known for best delivery, value for money & excellence in performance